Anti wrinkle skin care is receiving a lot of attention nowadays as people are more beauty and health conscious now as compared before. Because of this, more beauty tips and products are offered in the market.
Our skin naturally starts the aging process around the age of 20 and the main perpetrator is the sun. Research indicates that 80-90 percent of skin aging is a result of sun damage. At 20 years of age, the supply of collagen and elastin, two important skin proteins, are still plentiful. These two proteins contribute to supple and firm feeling skin.
However, as we grow older the production of these proteins starts to gradually decrease and skin aging begins. When this occurs, people often look for anti wrinkle skin-care products and wrinkle cream recipes to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the outward signs of aging.
Tips On How To Rejuvenate The Skin:
- Determine the type of skin – Before using any skin products, first determine the skin type. Is it normal, oily, dry, or combination of either two types? Different skin types have different skin management. To be safe, it’s better to consult a dermatologist.
- Cleansing – Cleansing is an important part of anti wrinkle skin-care. Cleanse your face, using lukewarm water to loosen dirt and unclog the pores. Find a soap free facial cleanser to avoid skin drying.
- Circulation – Maintain proper circulation is critical. Use a dry brush to gently massage the skin, promoting circulation and removing dead skin cells.
- Exfoliate and moisturize – Exfoliation helps remove dead cells to allow newer and younger cells to replace them. Just make sure to moisturize skin using natural products after exfoliation.
- Sleep – Adequate sleep promotes natural rejuvenation and healing of the skin.
- Protect from the sun- The UV rays from the sun will damage skin. A sunscreen with SPF will ensure good protection.
If the skin is moisturized properly, early signs of wrinkles can be prevented. However, if it’s impossible to avoid wrinkles, a good anti wrinkle skin-care can do wonders.
Anti Wrinkle Tips
- Drink lots of water – Moisture is necessary to fight marks of aging. Dry skin is more vulnerable to wrinkles. Hydrate skin by drinking lots of water.
- Exercise – Exercise facilitates production of oxygen and the release of toxins.
- Give up the alcohol and quit smoking.
- Enjoy a healthy diet.
- Eat foods that contain Vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Use natural anti-aging products.
For natural wrinkle cream recipes, a lot of the ingredients are basically at home. One formula used is the honey and carrot juice cream.
This is one of the very simple and very wrinkle cream recipes that can be made at home. First, mix together one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of freshly extracted carrot juice. In another container, mix warm water with some sodium bicarbonate. Apply the honey-carrot juice mixture to the face and gently wipe it off using cotton that’s been mixed in the warm water mixture.
Another effective anti wrinkle skin care cream is the egg cream recipe.
Prepare the ingredients
2 tablespoons of freshly extracted cucumber juice
1 egg white
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of Brandy or Rum
1 teaspoon of Sodium Benzoate
In a small bowl, beat the egg white until fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until creamy. Apply this mixture to the face and leave on for five minutes. Next, wash your face with warm water. Refrigerate unused portion. This is one of the wrinkle cream recipes that can do wonders for your skin.
Sourced from: Alot
Photo: ThinkstockPosted on May 22, 2023